TUBING SCD EXPRESS COMPRESSION
The Kendall SCD™ 700 Controller SMART COMPRESSION™ is the next evolution of IPC.
It applies intermittent pneumatic compression to increase venous blood flow1 — helping prevent deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in at-risk patients. The Kendall SCD™ 700 SMART COMPRESSION™ Controller delivers compression to the leg, foot, or both. Vascular refill detection (VRD) is unique to the Kendall SCD™ 700 Compression System SMART COMPRESSION™.
SMART features of the Kendall SCD™ 700 Controller:
SMART Compression Cycles
- Measure venous refill time using Vascular Refill Detection (VRD) technology and customize compression cycles automatically for each patient
- Move 1.5x more blood per hour
- Adjust accordingly when a patient’s needs change over time
SMART Patient Compliance
- Displays the patient’s true wear time by nursing shift
- Features Patient Sensing™ technology, which alerts the nurse of removed sleeves
- Provides a measurement tool to support true compliance to therapy
More features of the controller:
- Animated alerts — Icons show the cause of an error and how it can be resolved
- Visibility — Graphic user interface featuring large icons on a 3.2-inch color LCD screen
- Durability — Limited liquid ingress (rating of IP23), robust Xylex™ material, and protected battery
- Low noise — Soft overmolding with vibration dampeners for a quiet controller
- Ease of cleaning — Smooth, grooveless surfaces and slim profile; compatible with most hospital-grade cleaning agents
- Tubing assembly is provided for use with the Kendall SCD™ 700 controller.
1 Kakkos SK, Szendro G, Griffin M, Daskalopoulou SS, Nicolaides AN. The efficacy of the new SCD response compression system in the prevention of venous stasis. J Vasc Surg. 2000;32(5):932-940; Fig 5.
- Brand: Kendall SCD™