THERM PHYSIOLOGIC DIGITL 60SEC
Utilizes a “real measurement” technology, which permits to read after the beep if a higher temperature is later detected.
- Single-patient use thermometer helps to prevent the risk of cross-contamination, nosocomial infections.
- Displays in Celsius.
- Accurate within ± 0.1°C in the 35°C to 42°C range.
- Faster response time: 30 seconds for rectal, 60 seconds for oral, and 90 seconds for underarms readings.
- Auto shut-off.
- Memory recall/display of last reading.
- Easy to use pop-out storage case.
- Brand: Physiologic® DigiPro&tarde;
- Feature / Property: Celsius Display, Accurate within ± 0.1°C in 35°C to 42°C Range, Response Time 30 Seconds for Rectal/60 Seconds for Oral/90 Seconds for Underarms, Washable, Auto Shut-off, Memory Recall/Display, Pop-out Storage Case