Duo-Gun AC Power Cord
*image model not included
Duo-Gun is a cordless backfill obturation device that delivers precise 3-dimensional obturation. It supports the warm vertical obturation technique.
Duo-Gun Backfill Obturation System FEATURES:
- Cordless and compact design allows complete freedom of movement
- Smooth and precise gutta percha delivery
- Variable temperature settings (140°C, 170°C, 200°C): precise control of obturation flow
- Quick and durable heating system: temperature reaches 200°C within 15 seconds
- Fast and continuous flow of gutta percha filling tightly seals the canal
- Designed for both left-handed and right-handed individuals:
Both sides of the handpiece have power button and display window
Both display windows show the remaining battery power, error, and setting temperature
- Sophisticated and ergonomic design: operate hand trigger obturation with minimal effort
- Smart temperature control system maintains stable and constant temperature during operation
- Replaceable high energy density lithium-ion battery
- Strong, durable, and bendable Duo-Gun tips are available in both 23G and 25G
After using Duo-Pen/Dia-Pen with the master cone technique, use Duo-Gun to finish the obturation.
- Disposable gun tips are designed for one-time use only. Before using it for the first time, autoclave it at 121°C for 30 minutes and dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Always use the provided Multi-Purpose Wrench to attach, remove and bend the Duo-Gun. Do not use hand.
- After each use, remove all visible leftover gutta percha obturator in the heating chamber with the scrubbing brush. Melt the residual at 160°C and clean it out with the scrubbing brush.
- Use only one gutta percha obturator pellet at one time. Too many pellets can damage the device.
- Refer to the Duo-Gun Manual for more useful tips!
#4007-2285 AC Power Cord
INSTRUCTIONS | SDS | BROCHURE