DiaPex Plus Intro Kit (0.5g and 4 tips)
Pre-Mixed Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform
Formerly Diapex, DiaPex Plus is the same trusted calcium hydroxide paste with iodoform that has been used by many dentists around the world. Rated as Top 100 New Product in Dentistry Today many years in a row, DiaPex Plus is used in root canal filling therapy in temporary procedures. The addition of Iodoform to the Calcium Hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste. DiaPex Plus stimulates hard tissue formation and apexification. DiaPex Plus is also recommended for treatment of traumatic injuries and cases of root resorption.
The premixed paste is packaged in a convenient syringe, which eliminates mixing and provides an ideal vehicle for application to the root apex. DiaPex Plus may be used in conjunction with Gutta Percha and regular canal sealants.
*Note*: DiaPex Plus does not set and can be removed during a subsequent visit using sodium hypochlorite.
- Temporary root canal treatment
- Vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth
- Apexification and Apexogensis
- Stimulation of apexification and hard tissue formation
- Traumatic injuries
- Root perforations
- Root resorption treatment including primary teeth
- Quick and simple application
- Premixed paste eliminates messy mixing, packaged in a convenient syringe
- Excellent accessibility to apex; plunger-type placement improved radiopacity
- Excellent antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties
- Promotes apexification and apexogenesis
:: Related item DIAFLEX- a sterilizable syringe with a soft flexible polypropylene tip for irrigation.
- Intro Kit: (#A1001-505)
0.5 g of pre-mixed paste in a pre-filled syringe, 4 disposable tips. 1 silicone cap