D-Lux+ Light Probe
D-LUX+ is a high-performance dual-wavelength cordless LED curing light. Built and designed with the highest quality and durability, its dual-wavelength can effectively, and uniformly polymerize all light-cured dental materials. Having a maximum light intensity output of 2,400mW/cm2, D-Lux+ can complete all restorations safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- A high-intensity output of 2,400 mW/cm2 and 10W LED offers a short curing time and efficient polymerization.
- 360° swivel light probe and silicone ring tip ensure patient comfort.
- Broadband spectrum of 385nm~515nm.
- Dual-wavelength with 4 LED lamps can efficiently polymerize all dental materials.
- 5 versatile curing modes allow flexible curing time and power intensity including 1-second curing and Orthodontic curing mode.
- Wireless inductive charging system eliminates any potential charging contact problems.
- High capacity 2,600 mAh Li-ion battery offers longer battery life and power intensity stability.
- Designed ergonomically, the handpiece is light and elegant so it can easily reach all curing sites offering maximum comfort for both patient and clinician.
- Designed for comfort, the light probe has an optimal 10o angle to reach all tooth surfaces even the posterior area.
- Built-in Light Intensity Measurement Sensor provides peace of mind so clinicians can always verify if the intensity is within normal range.
5 CURING MODES:
- STD (Standard): 900 mW/cm2 (±10%) light intensity for 5, 10, 15, or 20 seconds
- SFT (Soft start): Light intensity gradually increases to 1,300 mW/cm2 (±10%) for 10 or 15 seconds
- HIG (High Power): 1,300 mW/cm2 (±10%) light intensity for 5, 10, or 15 seconds
- ORT (Orthodontic): 1,800 mW/cm2 (±10%) light intensity for 3, 4, 5 seconds or P [pulse]
* ORT P (Pulse) mode: light turns on for 2 seconds and then off for 1 second eight times
- MAX (Max Power): 2,400 mW/cm2 (±10%) light intensity for 1, 2, or 3 seconds
#4008-1130 Light Probe