D-Lux Light Guide
*image model not included
D-Lux is an advanced cordless LED curing light. Made from the highest quality aluminum, D-Lux dissipates heat quickly to prevent overheating problems so that it can produce the maximum light intensity safely and consistently.
- OLED panel: unique and advanced one-button control
- Cordless, highly portable, and lightweight (only 155 g)
- Unique ergonomic design: provides comfortable grip and easy-to-read OLED panel
- Durable one-piece aluminum design is robust and easy to disinfect
- High intensity of 1,600 mW/cm2 offers fast and reliable polymerization
- High-performance lithium-ion battery technology
5 CURING MODES:
- 5 Max: Maximum light intensity output for 5 seconds
- 10 Max: Maximum light intensity output for 10 seconds
- 20 Mid: 70% output of maximum light intensity for 20 seconds
- 20 Soft: An initial 10% output of maximum light intensity that gradually increases to full power in 10 seconds, followed by 10 seconds output at full power.
- 20 Pulse: Pulses every 0.15 seconds for 20 seconds at a maximum light intensity
#4004-1130 Light Guide