GREAT WHITE Z DIAMOND KIT
(1) Great White® Z #GWZ 856-018
(1) Great White® Z #GWZ 801-014
(1) Great White® Z #GWZ 801-018
(1) Great White® Z #GWZ 379-023
If you have used standard diamonds or carbide burs to cut through a crown with a zirconia substructure or to gain endodontic access, you already know the time-consuming frustration of this task. You can ease the frustration of cutting through these hardest of dental materials with Great White® Z diamonds to save time and efficiently cut through zirconia and PFM crowns. Use of Great White® Z has been shown to reduce vibration and risk of micro-fractures, adding to a better patient experience.
Great White® Z Features:
- Fine diamond particles and a proprietary diamond bonding technique
- Four specialty shapes for slot crown removal technique, endodontic access and adjustment procedures
- Friction grip shank configuration
Available in refill packs of 5
Great White® Z Diamonds are a superior line of engineered diamond instruments designed to take on the toughest zirconia crowns and copings with ease.