Toronto-based Medical and Dental Supply company is looking for an experienced Full time Inside Sales Representative.
Our corporate culture is focused on a family-first environment. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and lifestyle and have policies and practices that promote personal and professional development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sales Support for the management team
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Ancin Health Inc. and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Answer incoming calls for product inquiries and to place orders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Introducing new products and promotions to clients over the phone and via email.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports .
- Assist and participate in market analysis, development, and implementation of new sales strategies tailored to meet the needs of our customers and target markets.
A minimum of 2-year experience with customer service and experience in a sales-related role, postsecondary education preferred (not mandatory).
- Project management skills with strong sales and customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt and produce results.
- Detail and Goal-oriented.
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years customer service, telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with CRM system preferred.
Base Salary of $45,000-$50,000 depending on experience
Please email us a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org